Before purchasing any new home, the added costs of any necessary repairs and remodeling must be taken into consideration. Comprehensive and accurate information is essential before making the decision to purchase a particular home. When you choose Castle Inspection, you will have the piece of mind knowing…
You will be choosing an inspector who has general
You will be choosing someone who performs an inspection within the strictest guidelines set down by “ASHI” The American Society of Home Inspectors.
You will be choosing someone who is a full-time inspection professional and has the credentials to back it up.
You will be choosing a closely held company, not a national franchise.
- 14 years experience as a Member of The Carpenters & Joiners of America.
- Member of ASHI (American Society of Home Inspectors)
- HUD & FHA Approved Fee Inspector.
- Member of National Association of Residential Real Estate Professionals
- Commercial Building Inspector for Exclusive Agents to Lloyd’s of London.
- PADEP and EPA Certified Primary Tester for Radon with certificate from Rutgers University
- PADEP and EPA Certified Radon Mitigation Professional with certifcate from Rutgers University
- Lead Paint Inspector Certification from the University of Maryland School of Medicine